Probiotics 10 provides a source of Probiotics that has beneficial bacteria that work to support intestinal/gastrointestinal health, and that can also promote a favorable gut flora! Probiotics 10 provides 10 different strains and 10 billion active...
- Source of Probiotics
- Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health
- Could promote a favorable gut flora
- 10 billion active Colony Forming Units (CFUs)
- Utilizes LiveBac® and Bio- tract ® to help keep the probiotics viable and improve shelf life
- 10 scientifically chosen probiotic strains for comprehensive support:
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus helveticus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium infantis
Research shows that Probiotics are important for the following:
- Helps maintain optimal bacterial balance2,3,4,8,10,11,12,19,31,32,36
- Supports a healthy immune system2,3,4,5,7,9,11,12,16,23,31,32,39
- Supports a normal immune response2,3,4,5,7,9,11,12,16,23,31,32,39
- Supports bowel regularity and stomach comfort2,4,8,9,10,11,12,15,19,31,32,36,40
- Supports colon health2,4,8,9,10,11,12,15,19,31,32,36,40
- Supports healthy teeth1,6,14,33
- Supports healthy vaginal flora24,25,26,27,28,29,30,34
- Supports healthy vaginal pH24,25,26,27,28,29,30,34
- Supports a healthy urinary tract24,25,26,27,28,29,30,34
- Supports the body's normal resistance to yeast6,14,20,21,37
- Supports a healthy upper digestive tract6,13
*LiveBac® is a patented process and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc. BIO- tract ®is a patented technology and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
Gluten-Free - The finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
Vegetarian - This product is vegetarian
Quality Standards - GMP Operations and Standardised Ingredients
Checked For: Heavy Metals, Microbiological Contaminants, Allergens, Potency, Purity and Identity
Why Choose Probiotics 10?
Probiotics 10 provides a source of Probiotics that has beneficial bacteria that work to support intestinal/gastrointestinal health, and that can also promote a favorable gut flora! Probiotics 10 provides 10 different strains and 10 billion active probiotic organisms. Each strain has a unique purpose, and the strains work synergistically to promote numerous areas of health, from immunity to stomach comfort and bowel regularity.
While other probiotics products may deliver large amounts of Colony Forming Units (CFUs) and probiotic strain variety, they do not deliver the complete support that Probiotics 10 offers. This could be for a number of reasons. First, the number of CFUs in other products may be coming from a small number of strains. But Probiotics 10 delivers its 10 billion CFUs from 10 probiotics strains, specifically targeting numerous areas of digestive and immune health.
Second, many of these products’ strains and CFUs can easily become less viable due to their manufacturing process and extended shelf life. By the time you take the product, it may be significantly less effective. Probiotics 10 utilizes LiveBac® technology – a unique tableting process that delivers highly viable probiotic organism’s far less susceptible to the effects of damaging environmental factors. This extends the active shelf life of our product.
Third, probiotics can become ineffective when they come in contact with stomach acids during the digestive process. This means that when you take a probiotics product, the number of viable strains and CFUs can become greatly reduced by the time they are absorbed into the body. To combat this, Probiotics 10 utilizes BIO-tract® technology, a patented delivery system that protects probiotic organisms from stomach acid on their way to the intestinal tract, ensuring a significantly higher percentage of organisms reaches the intestine alive.
Probiotics 10 has 10 carefully selected probiotics strains, each with unique roles to help you maintain bacterial balance and optimal digestive health: